An on-premise vision AI to empower your camera. This product is supersede its predecessor, Visionaire Cluster, with only single-line instruction and can run on a casual gaming laptop.
- 1.On-premise deployment with online licensing (Full offline licensing is also available).
- 3.Able to process both real-time stream or clip video.
- 4.Various analytics.
- 5.Agnostic licensing, meaning you can switch your license to another cam easily.
- 6.Regular updates and model upgrades.
Visionaire Docker Stream utilizes a combination of other services:
- 1.Postgres - For database,
- 2.Docker Snapshot - For face recognition service,
- 3.Visionaire Docker Stream - For video stream processing, and,
- 4.Vanilla Dashboard (Optional) - Built-in dashboard for visualization.
- 1.Vanilla Dashboard, as the name implies, Vanilla Dashboard gives users the ability to set up analytics and connect the camera to analytics (to the Docker Stream). Vanilla Dashboard also allows 3rd parties to interact with Docker Stream or Snapshot APIs effortlessly.
- 2.Docker Stream is a VisionAIre service that performs inference models on real-time video, where users who have connected the camera to the analytics can immediately use some of the analytics. All the results of model inference will be stored in the database.
- 3.Docker Snapshot is a VisionAIre service that inferences models on images sent via the API. This concept makes users the ability to store either the system or database on their own server. All the results of model inference will be stored in the database.
Docker Snapshots are also sometimes used together with Docker Stream. For example in Face Recognition analytic.
Licensing through Nodeflux Cloud. Requires internet.
Licensing to license box does not require internet. All data is safe in your local environment.