Comment on page
Nodeflux People Counting is a Vision Artificial Intelligence Analytics Software that allows you to know the number of people in a particular area with multiple regions of interest. This can be done to capture people traffic, like at the front door, gate, elevator, lift, lobby, etc. Using Nodeflux People Counting, organizations can seamlessly gather the number of visitor data and analyze peak hours in each respective area.
- Camera Placement: Ideal height is around 2 to 2.5 meters. Place cameras to capture areas like entrances, counters, or specific zones where individuals will be in close proximity.
- Camera Type and Specs: Use wide-angle lenses for a broader field of view. A resolution of 1080p or higher ensures detailed images.
- Lighting: Uniform, soft lighting to minimize shadows and glare. Artificial lighting should complement natural light.
- Analytics Focus: Ideal for detailed behavioral analysis and individual interactions.
- Camera Placement: Height around 3 to 4 meters. Cameras should overlook areas like lobbies, hallways, or open office spaces.
- Camera Type and Specs: Standard lenses are suitable. A resolution of 1080p to 4K is recommended to maintain detail at this range.
- Lighting: Balanced lighting is crucial. Avoid areas with significant light variation (like directly under skylights).
- Analytics Focus: Suited for tracking movement patterns, group interactions, and general behavior analysis.
- Angle of Capture: Should be as direct as possible. Avoid steep angles to prevent distortion and loss of detail.
- Data Privacy: Ensure compliance with privacy laws and regulations. Inform individuals about surveillance and data usage.
- Environmental Factors: Outdoor cameras need to be weatherproof and capable of adjusting to changing light conditions.
- Integration with Analytics Software: Ensure cameras are compatible with your analytics software for seamless data processing and analysis.