Comment on page
Vanilla Dashboard is a built-in dashboard designed for Docker Stream. This page explains all of Vanilla Dashboard Views
The home page of Vanilla Dashboard. This consist of:
- 1.Home Button Visionaire. You can click this button to return to the home page.
- 2.Camera Options. You can choose to view the detail camera or delete the assigned camera.
- 3.Camera Tiles. Overview of all assigned cameras.
- 4.Event History. List of captured events.
- 5.Enrollments. To enroll in a Face and License Plate to be recognized.
- 6.Camera Button. Can be used to return to the home page.
- 7.Refresh Setting. Used to change camera tiles refresh rate in seconds.
- 8.Tiles Setting. Option to set how many tiles will be shown.
- 9.Assign Analytics. Option to assign analytics.
Page to view list of recorded events.
- 1.Search Filter. To filter the events in the List of Events.
- 2.List of Events. List of the past captured events.
- 3.Export Events. Export the data from the List of Events
- 4.Search Button. Execute the filter setting.
Page to manage registered persons.
Page to add a new camera or select the existing cam
- 1.Add a new camera. Input RTSP, add camera name, and select the node to be assigned. Select Node used to select a node server to assign.
- 2.Select Available Camera. Select added camera if available to assign another analytic.
Select Analytic Type. Only assign the analytic that you have the license. Otherwise, the assigned camera would not work.