- 1.The IP segments, Subnet mask, and default gateway must be the same for both the IP camera and computer. Ensuring the IP camera and computer are in the same router.
- 2.Enable DHCP in the router, accessing via Web Browser and login with default account information (user name: admin, password: AbAi.Camera1). DHCP is the default network setting of the camera.
- 3.If the routers failed to assign the IP address by DHCP, the network setting will change to a static IPv4 IP address (https://192.168.0.11).
- 4.Find the camera and log in to the web browser with the default account information and connect to the camera. After success logging in to the dashboard, then choosing Network from the menu, you can change the IP address for the camera. Repeat this process until each camera has a unique IP address.
- 5.After the camera has IP address, you can access the camera via SSH and access the web interface like the sample information below
- 2.Accessing web interface URL: https://192.168.100.111/ Username web: admin Password web: AbAi.Camera1